Thursday, March 17, 2011

Do It!!!

Would you please for one second check out this chick?!?!



I know you can't see her face very well, but what kind of quality can I expect when I found this by trolling facebook... But, you can totally see her big ol' precious melon. In fact, this beautiful little chick has a name, but effective immediately after I found out she was preggers, I forgot it, and only call her by melon. It just seems appropriate.
She is the one that busted out my mom.
Anyway. I went to lunch with her today, but it was so hard for me to concentrate on anything we were talking about, because I could only focus on how totally adorbs she is and how much I wanted her water to break!
How great would that have been if right there during our Asian chicken salads she busts like a balloon all over our table neighbors and I had to dramatically start yelling about the lady with the baby and rush her to the hospital!
Is it weird that is all situations I am secretly hoping for stuff like that to happen?!
I was trying to get her to do it, but she explained it doesn't quite happen like that and she wasn't super pumped about gushin' all over folks' shoes...
Every party has a pooper, I guess!

No comments: