Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tale Of The Tipsy Giver



These two chicks share my birthday month and we all happened to be turning 29. So, we decided to throw a 29 and Lookin' Fine partaaaay this past Saturday night.



I took my actually birthday off from work, so I could get a manicure and shop and just relax and while I was out, I picked up a really cool bracelet.



Well, apparently, I tend to be quite the little giver when I have had a few too many shots!



Random Girl: I love your bracelet!



Tipsy Charlie Girl: OMG, I know, isn't it great! As I am taking it off... You can totally have it!


Random Girl: What?! Are you serious!



Tipsy Charlie Girl: Yes! I love doing this! If you love it, you can have it!



Now... the non-tipsy, not quite as generous me was pretty pissed this morning when I went to put it on.



This is not the first time this has happened either... Thank God she didn't say she liked my shirt, I suppose!



P.S. Would you just look at this adorable-ness:)

No comments: