Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Theft Of Baby Jesus

I was out shopping with the family when I was home for Christmas and my mischievous little sister convinced me to steal my mom's dorky nativity scene broach... her outfit was so cute, but that little broach was making her look like a total nerd alert.
I had full intentions of giving it back when we got home, but once the robbery was complete, in my pocket it went and I forgot all about it.
Well... even though you would not think that I would have to bust out my winter coat at the end of March... especially after a night of tornado warnings, this morning and I did.
As soon as I stuck my hand in my pocket, I was reminded of the fact that I sneak attack'd little baby Jesus off of my mom's trendy sweater!
I kind of did her a favor... And, my sister really did make me do it... but, it makes me sad every time I stick my five finger discount into my pocket.
Dear Mamma... and baby Jesus in the manger... I am sorry and I promise next Christmas, I will spend more time celebrating your birth and less time being a stealer.

No comments: