Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Impeccable Timing

I recently purchased new living room furniture! It is dark chocolate brown and so comfy and cozy!!





So I decided to put my old stuff on Craigslist and just yesterday, I had a buyer.





The good news is, I sold my old stuff so I don't have to worry about where I am going to donate it and having to get it out of my apartment...





The bad news is... My new stuff is being delivered directly to my new place the day I move. At the END OF THE MONTH!





So, for the next two weeks, I will be having carpet picnics!








I was a little depressed looking at such a sad sight last night, right up until I started doing my push ups and sit ups before bed and I realized how much space I had!
I totally felt like the guys on Step Brothers...
Look at all this floor space! We can do aerobics in here!

No comments: