Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brilliant


This morning when I was putting on my pants and the claspy thing broke, I was thrilled with my genius move to just sew them up real quick.




Sew the claspy thing back on, you would assume?! No way, I didn't have time for that... Why mess with the claspy thing when I can just sew the pants together... after all I was wearing a suit jacket, no body would ever be able to see and it would be much faster.




Quick needle and thread job and out the door I went.




At work, two cups of stupid decaf later, I found myself in the bathroom in quite the little pickle...




Trying to wiggle in and out of my sewn up pants all day got me to thinking that I should probably think things through a little better.......




P.S. Also, since I am sure you are dying to know... I managed to make it through an entire home visit in BF's hometown without offending anyone, tripping, accidentally farting, choking on my food, falling down stairs, etc.! It is just a darn good thing I didn't pack my claspy pants.



P.S.S. Yet another letter from the worlds best pen pal (do you think they have a pin that says that?!)!




P.S.S.S. (Man, this is a lot of P.S.in..) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! Do you think that when I actually get to 30 I will stop observing the entire month?!

No comments: