Friday, February 25, 2011

Update


Remember when I told you about this boy???


Please hold while I gather myself for this never before discussed Charlie Girl topic...


Well, I think its about time that I share with my little bloggity blog an update about him... Because, while over the past couple of weeks it has been too cold to go out at night to blog and I was a totally lazy lifetime watchin' bum last week... there is a bit more to the story as to why my posts have been random and my life seems rather dull.



That boy happened to become my boyfriend! Yup, that's right! Turns out, he doesn't care that my sense of normalcy may not really be what is actually normal... and he doesn't care that when I "make a delicious dinner", I do it with all the wrong tools and it comes from a frozen bag. He even thinks all that stuff is cute!



I know, sometimes it surprises me too!



This weekend we are going back to his hometown, population 4,800 to meet some of the fam.



As you know, with me, this presents of world of opportunity for me to do something incredibly dumb... We'll see if after this weekend I have another update for you about my new boyfriend and I breaking up, because he no longer "thought it was cute"!




No comments: