Thursday, February 10, 2011

Monkey Business


Did you guys see the monkey commercial during the Super Bowl, when they parked too close to the guys car on the way into work??



I thought that was pretty adorable, because I totally love monkeys.... and monkeys dressed in work clothes... are you kidding me?! Love it!



But, today, when I walked outside to go to work to find that apparently that same damn monkey lives in building, I didn't think it was so cute.



In fact, if I didn't have an important meeting to attend (Please read: if it wouldn't make me look like a total nut job) I would have called in so I could wait and to tell that stupid ass how to park! Man, I sure do love to give out parking advice, huh?!



You will be super happy to know, though, that in one month I will no longer have to post about my apartment parking lot! Because... wait for it.... I am moving!!!!! Yahhhooooooo!



I seriously can't wait. The place I am moving into has a two car attached garage and I am pretty sure that I am more excited about that garage than I am about anything else. I am a little bummed that it wasn't this month, because I sure would have loved it when it was -9 the other day...


But, just think how happy I am going to be this summer when my big ol' lion hair doesn't fro on my way to my car!

No comments: