Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where In The Hell?!?!

Have I been??? I know... Missing In Action.
Here is the deal. First, I got rid of Internet in my apartment and frankly it is just too cold to leave again after I get cleaned up from the gym!
What, so no bloggity blog till summer, you ask?! Nah... I will man up more frequently and isn't it about time for spring already anyway?!?
January is such a totally dumb month!! Out of all of them, this one I can do without. P.S. I am sorry if this is your birthday month. My beef is with January, not you. K?
Next, is I have recently gone through rehab. Not like checked into Betty Ford Clinic rehab... but the withdrawals I was having at the Charlie Girl Clinic weren't far off...
I didn't need to kick a meth habit and I haven't been doing bumps in the bathroom... I am wholesome girl, for crying out loud. But, as you know, I have practically been taking in coffee like it was being administered through a mainline IV for about 26 years. I am pretty sure I started when I was three or so...
Yesterday marked the end of week two. I don't mean to be dramatic, but I am not kidding, there were some nights that it hurt to lay my head on the pillow and my face hurt, even!
I was trying to kick it cold turkey, but I was a total failure at withdrawal... so I had to allow myself a cup of hot green tea in the mornings. Yesterday, though, my regular tea bags were tossed and replaced with decaf, as was my coffee.
So, anyway. Now that my brain has stopped hating me and finally has seemed to stop hurting and I have a new resolve to sack up, slap on some gloves and head out to blog, maybe I can manage to say hello a little more frequently than once every two weeks.
K, Bye, Miss you!

No comments: