Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Poop In A Group

I love organization and cleanliness. I am the girl that has a spotlessly clean apartment and car and when I leave work for the day, my desk is the same way... I make a "to do" list at the end of each day to make sure all open items are addressed. I even make little boxes next to each item and get a little thrill each time I check one off as complete.
But, recently, I am a friggin disaster! I was sitting in a meeting today, just thinking to myself that I needed to get my life in order! My apartment, for me, is a total mess. My "to do" list is random scribbles of partial messages and doodles.
The problem is, however, that I can't seem to really get motivated to get myself together! In fact, right after I thought earlier that I needed to get my life in order, I also thought that I should treat myself to a day off!
I had absolutely nothing to do last night... so it was a perfectly good night to clean my apartment from top to bottom, right? Wrongo, instead, I gave myself a pedicure and then went and saw a movie at a great little old school theater in Des Moines. Tonight... once again, absolutely nothing to do... and here I am sitting in Starbucks, sipping delicious decaf passion tea and chattin on my old bloggity blog!
I think maybe it is because I am moving and I am totally over my apartment and its crappy parking... or, maybe it is because I am a total laz-o... who knows?!

No comments: