Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surprise Program

Last night I was laying in bed flipping through the channels and I stopped to check out what crazy chick flick was on Lifetime Movie Network and much to my surprise, it was show all about weed!
I am not now, nor have I ever been a pothead (focker), but it was so funny that it was on a network that is so... not... cheeba!
That is the other funny thing... they kept referring to it as random street names. They would cut to a Doctor in his lab coat and he would bust out "So, this young man smoked a spliff!"!
I did find out one interesting fact, though... Do you know that in Amsterdam pot is actually not legal?? I am sure everyone has heard about the coffee shops in Amsterdam, where you can purchase whatever your little heart desires... but it is indeed illegal, it has just been decriminalized and tolerated because of money, tourism, etc.
Man... just when I thought I was going to watch the wrath of scorned woman dramatically play out... they go and surprise me with this!
I would like to also point out, (as if I really need to?!) I was watching Lifetime, because my week of unmotivated lamo blamo-ness is not yet over.

No comments: