Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Are Banks Open Today?


I had the day off in honor of by Birthday... didn't you all?! It is so weird that some of you still had to work!



You can tell from the excitement in Daniel's card and accompanying letter that he had the day off in honor of my birthday, I'm sure!



You would think that this kind of giddiness in my mind would subside as I get older, but it doesn't. I feel like I need to wear a button or something... so everyone will know and we can all celebrate together!



You know who does know it is my birthday?? Caribou Coffee! In fact, they sent me a free drink coupon. Is it bad that I made a copy of it and used one this morning after the gym and used my copied one just now, to have a delicious coffee drink treat while I bloggity blog??



Let's just keep that little sneaky trip under wraps, shall we?!



So... Goodbye 28, hello 29.


Here I come!

No comments: