Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Filterless Family Excerpts

My amazing parents took all of us punks to New York City last week! It was such a great trip, my mom and dad celebrated their 33rd anniversary and my momma celebrated her 50th birthday! Can you believe it, check her out... she doesn't look a day over 29!
Jeez... I couldn't make her younger than me! 29 it is! She is a hot momma, regardless!
Even though my entire family made fun of me for bustin out my notebook periodically throughout the trip, I took the liberty of jotting down some things that fell out of our filterless mouths!
As you probably assume from my ramblings, there is no shortage of personality or mouth pieces in this crew....
Here goes.
"Oh, are you afraid some rubbed off while you were sleeping???"
-Chelsea, on me applying a fresh coat of lipgloss as our plane was landing.
"Look at Charlie. Having to try all hard as hell. Me... I just woke up this way."
-Kaleb, when we were trying to leave in the morning and I was frantically straightening my mane.
"Big K. What you were expecting. Hovercrafts?"
-Kristopher, when Kaleb remarked how unimpressive New York City was as we were driving in.
"Ok, Mom, you look like a thousand times better. Dad... you still need a lot of work."
-Me, while teaching my parents how to pose for pictures.
"Quick Charlie! Show your boobs!!"
-Mom, while trying to get the polar bear's attention at the zoo.
"Who is keeping an eye on that little short girl??"
-Mom, on who was making sure Chelsea was safe.
"You look just like an angel... and then you open your mouth."
-Chelsea, on me... just in general.
"Kim and Kourtney... Put your damn phones away!"
-Mom, letting Chelsea and I know we needed to be a little more in the moment.
"Well, you guys are just a bunch of smart asses aren't ya..."
-Poor dad! On his lovely fam!

No comments: