Thursday, August 19, 2010

Question For You........

A little Dwight Schrute shout out with the title there.
Did ya catch it??
No? You didn't??
I should have known. I am pretty sure Dunder Mifflin only has one Employee of the Month and I am officially it. I even have the shirt to prove it.
I digress. My love for The Office is not the point of this point...
But, that is what popped into my head when I was thinking about this little example of a good question and a bad question I am about to lay on ya.
Good question:
(A call placed after my run today, after I remembered I have absolutely no groceries and there was a potential need to stop at Target for a salad...)
Charlie-Girl: So... How bad is my sweaty ass situation? Like go ahead and rock it on out bad? Or... Obscene, you should probably go home and change, bad?
Lil Bird Breath: Definitely a situation, but I think definitely go ahead and rock it on out.
A real friend is someone you can call to discuss a sweaty ass.
Bad question:
(On The Today Show this morning... when talking to a girl in the girl in the crowd before a break.)
My Great Friend Al Roker (we did shake hands after all): Hi! And is this your brother??
Girl: *Blankly staring*
Girl: No, this is my sister.
My Great Friend Al Roker (in his head): OH SHIT!!!!!

3 comments:

Turbo said...

CG, Al Roker got a handshake while you were in town, and I didn't even get a "what's up?" I'm not sure how to feel about that. Hehe

Unknown said...

Why men just "wear" things yet women seem to "rock" things....? Perplexing....

CharlieGirl said...

Turbo! Every corner I went down I was hoping for a fluke run in with you or Reag... my eyes were peeled the entire time, I was so disappointed that we didn't connect! There were two things that I wanted to do in NYC... see you guys and go to the Today Show. I guess this means, I am coming back!

I feel like you would both benefit from a trip to Des Moines though, so let's make it happen!!!

Christopher... Totally depends on what is being rocked/worn and who is doing the rockin/wearin!