Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Humpity Hump Day Ramble

  • I have a serious fear with all this talk of H1N1 vaccinations that an I Am Legend type situation is going to happen. I don’t exactly think that Dark Seekers are going to set traps to hunt and kill us normal folks who aren’t infected… but how are we to know right now how these vaccines are going to affect us in the future and I would rather not become a mutant victim of the infected plague. Nope, not at all… I would much rather be hanging out with my cool dog singing Three Little Birds with Bob Marley!

  • Here are the facts: Everybody poops. A lot of people like to read and poop. I am twenty seven years old. So, why does it still crack me up when I see someone walk into the bathroom with a magazine rolled up under their arm. Shouldn’t I be passed that by now?!


  • My back feels like someone kicked it like a million times. Then, when they were done kicking me in the back, they… pause… I was going to say Donkey Punched me… but I just googled the definition and it made me blush and almost puke at the same time… So, let’s just stick with a million kicks. All I want to do is lay on the floor and groan. I am pretty sure my co-workers wouldn’t be super pumped about that.


  • I have a blind date tonight. A seriously blind one, as in I don’t even know what he looks like. He could be 4’11” for all I know. I have only done one other true blind date in my life and it was awful. I was sitting at the bar and every time a guy walked in, this is what would run through my head… Oh I hope this is him, I hope this is him, I hope… or Please don’t be him, please don’t be him, please don’t… you get the point. Guess who I got. The please don’t be him guy. I was nicer then and stayed for a drink… now a days, I feel like I would just hit the road or better yet, lay on the floor and groan! And for those of you that are keeping up on this lovely little blog… for the record, the Motorcycle man did ask me out on a second date, and a third, and a fourth… but, I think that luck is when opportunity meets preparation. Tonight, opportunity knocks.

1 comment:

Josie said...

Hope your blind date went well. Can't wait to hear about it!!