Friday, October 16, 2009

House Cleaning










I decided that I needed to address the lotion/body spray/perfume "situation" I had going on in my closet when I reached up to find a flavor and about ten bottles came crashing down on my head... What you see above is the "situation" that I am referring to. Apparently my obsessions are not limited to Lip Gloss and Coffee.
I did some consolidating of half used bottle and threw out some that were nearly empty, empty or that had probably lost their scent since due to old age. But, while the end result now fits in three tubs and looks better, I am faced with a new dilemma...



I have a major issue with using non matching flavors. Love Spell lotion, for instance, has to be paired with its Love Spell Body Spray. So, now I have the urge to go out and get the missing counterpart. I know you think I must be crazy... and I am. I agree! But, I am a delicious smelling crazy chick!

No comments: