Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Opening Up the Dirty Window

….It is from a song. My friends and I sing it, no I am sorry, we jam out to it when we head out on the weekends. Did you know that if you are not a very good singer, than you should probably sing louder… that helps. Really.

I digress.

Last night we all got together to celebrate Ape’s birthday, she is on the downward slope to thirty, just like me!!! Once you get to 26, thirty is just a round up away, so we should probably just get used to the idea. It also happened to be the much anticipated premier of the new season of The Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there we gathered, some of my favorite people in world Linds, Danny, Ryan, Ape and I. We watched, critiqued, laughed, and cried with our besties from the west LC and Whitney as they made London their beeotch… all while eating a Disney princess ice cream birthday cake in honor of Apes

No comments: