Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Interesting

Here are some fun facts about me…

I am 26 years old, born on March 9, 1982. This was a Tuesday. In order for me to have been born on that day, I would have had to have been conceived on or about June 6, 1981. Did the summer heat get to my parents?!?

Don’t worry… I am not sitting at my computer randomly thinking about when I was conceived… I was forwarded a website with a program that generates information related to birthdays! Generally speaking, I try to keep thoughts of that nature regarding my parents, far from my mind! Just saying!!!

Reflectively speaking, in 312 months, 1,359 weeks, 9,514 days, and 228,349 hours I have done a lot of living! Am I completely happy with everything decision I have made? Absolutely not! Am I happy with who I am and knowing that because of the decisions (some of them worse than others) I have made, I am the person I am? Definitely.

I also learned that I share my birthday with Lil’ Bow Wow and Chingy…. that clearly explains why I am such a good rapper. Ok, well maybe that fact doesn’t explain anything, but for the record I can spit some rhymes…..

**Thinking in my head, “Spit some rhymes, white girl, really????”**

I am going with it. Moving right along……

One of the top songs of the year I was born was Maneater by Daryl Hall and John Oates…. Twenty six years later that song has been recreated by Nelly Furtado and is also popular now!!! Crazy!

Lastly, and if I do say so, my favorite part of this generator, my birth tree is a Weeping Willow. This is what the Weeping Willow says about me:

Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced, but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner.

No comments: