Friday, March 21, 2008

Made You Look

I loooove things that smell good. I can never have enough lotions, perfumes, body sprays, body washes, etc. I have six crates of such items in my closet organized by the categories I just listed. Go ahead and add that to my list of other addictions: lip glosses, tanning, and coffee.

When falling in love with a new scent, I do not discriminate against its “gender”. Curve for men, for example, is one of my all time favorite scents. The “hot guy” smell is incredible… who wouldn’t want to smell that all day?!?

I feel sorry for other girls when I wear this scent though….

As you are standing in line at the grocery store, you hear someone walk up behind you and you smell that incredible smell…. Instantly you picture a beautiful man standing behind you. You turn around, slowly, as to not be too obvious.

And, what do you see??? ME! Haha!

No comments: