Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just Getting Stuff Done!

I had a super stressful and crazy week last week, so all I wanted to do this weekend was sleep in. Apparently that is impossible for me to do. I have no idea why, but it sure does piss me off sometimes!

It seems like no matter what time I go to bed, I am still up no later than 8 or 8:30 each day.

This does nothing for my “Me/Relax” time, but wonders for my To Do list. Sunday I popped right out of bed did laundry, vacuumed my floors (that had been vacuumed the day before), dusted everything (that I am pretty sure had just been dusted the day or two before), went and washed and vacuumed my car, came home and detailed the inside of my car, more laundry, ironed, went to the gym, etc. etc. etc.

So much for all of my daydreams of lying on the couch and doing absolutely nothing all weekend!

I am sooo ready for summer so I can get out of my apartment and use my energy on other things… you know, like laying out!

No comments: