Thursday, May 12, 2011

User Error?



Do you know that feeling of panic you get when you get a sick feeling in your stomach and you start to sweat and you feel like you have to poop?




Oh, not the last one for you? Hmmm, weird.



Well, that totally happened to me this morning when I almost got stuck in my car.




When I was leaving the gym this morning it was still dark and I was tired and when I went to push my seat belt in the clicker, I did notice that I had to push extra hard... but I really didn't think too much about it.




Until I got home, pulled in my garage, shut the car off and tried to get out. Apparently, my shirt got pushed down into the clicker too and I could not get the seat belt off. Like, it seriously wouldn't budge. I was thinking that if need be, I could cut it off, but I didn't want to cut it and I didn't have anything to cut it with. I supposed I could muster the strength to bite through it, just like the man that had to saw his own arm off... but that would be a last resort, obviously.




Finally, after a few long, grueling minutes of pulling with all my might, I got it off... and ripped my shirt.




I am sure you can only imagine my sense of relief!

No comments: