Monday, May 23, 2011

Childhood Memories

Last night I played hide and go seek with Boyfriend's little babycakes. I haven't played that game for about... oh... twenty years or so and now I remember why.



First, I am bad at it. I am not exactly easily hide-able. If I am not too tall for the hiding space, then my hair won't all fit inside... God help us if we play on a humid day.



Next... it is SO scary! I forgot that I thought it was scary until I went to hide for the first time and I am not kidding... all that suspense of getting found, or worse, not getting found!



As I was hiding under the blanket behind the loveseat I was barely able to breathe, because I could hardly take it! That is probably another reason why I am not a very good hider... all that heavy breathing and nervous laughing is a dead give away.



Childhood is touch and go sometimes...

No comments: