Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Humpity Hump Day



First things first... Chicago was uh. may. zing! We seriously had the best time, even if the Cubbies didn't pull out a win...


Did that just convincingly sound like I actually watched??


In other news. I am one cheap mammasita, so these gas prices are killing me. Also, I happen to have a lease and I am also ridiculous about miles.


Which is why I am happy it is summer, because last night instead of driving to the mall to get my eyebrows threaded... I just hoofed it on over there!


So what if the threading took a little longer than normal because my face was a little sweaty betty from my jaunt and the thread kept slipping... Thanks to the 95 degree temp and the 100% humidity, my big gigantic horse hair provided a shelf for her to rest her little elbow as she worked!

No comments: