Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Handyman Hank

Last night Boyfriend was nice enough to help me with some home improvement projects... you know, like changing a few light bulbs and unclogging the sink drain.



Now, I am fully aware that I can do all of these things by myself... but in my defense, they were not normal projects. Most of the lights were the long skinny kind and I am really good at fixing drains, as you can imagine, given my long lustrous mane... but it was a sink one and the stopper thing would not come up or out... I even tried to use my toolbox tools to get it out and nothing!



It is a good thing that I had help, though, because the entire sink had to be taken apart... we even had to go to Lowe's to buy plumbers putty!



The other good reason I had help was because I was clearly not on my game... my only real job during the home improvement projects was to change a lightbulb in the bathroom. The normal kind, not the tricky kind... and I dropped it and it shattered everywhere.



Handyman hank sure is a keeper!









No comments: