Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mission: Failed

Do you ever notice that when you are out shopping and you do not have money to be spending on clothes, you find millions and millions of things you want so bad... but when you plan a shopping trip and have money to spend on clothes, you can't find anything!

Is this just me, folks?!




If I was Julie Roberts in Pretty Woman, in the totally dramatic part when she is like "I have money to spend in here!!", I wouldn't have been yelling it because the snobby sales girl wouldn't find a dress in my size, it would be because I couldn't find anything and I was getting so pissed and tired of shopping!




I am in total desperado need of new work clothes, so I can stop vacillating between looking like the office frumpster or the office hoochie mamma, so I specifically went out last night intending to pick up a few new things... I even have money set aside for such a trip.




But guess what!? I got a sundress, some cute white shorts, an adorable top that I could never wear in an office setting and some jazzy flat black shoes to wear with the sundress.



And with that... today, I am the hoochie mamma.



No comments: