Monday, January 3, 2011

Ooooooh, Hello There!

2011!!!!
Can you flipping believe it?? Seriously? I mean really??? I used to hear old people say how fast time went by and I totally disagreed with them... Time seemed to goooooo sssooooooooooooo slooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllly.
But, now, as it turns out, I am one of them! This year was seriously fast and actually pretty good! No major complaints or heartaches or drama. Just a good ol' year.
I really, really hope that 2011 is even better and you wanna know what?! I think it will be!
Do you see all those hot mammas up there?! Those are all of my great girlies. And, one girl I don't really know. But, whatevs... the more the merrier, right?! We were all totally grown up this year and went to a house party. You know, now that I am only like 66 days from being one year away from 30... doing grown up things like that is appropriate.
Yes. I said that. 66 days from being one year away from 30...
So, anyway. Here's to 2011. Here is to being unequivocally happy and laughing so hard our stomachs hurt and really (reaaaaaally) trying to see the best in every situation and being optimistic and trusting the plan that God has for my life and recognizing the blessings in my life and doing my very best to bless others and to being kind to people.
That is what I want to do this year. And, whatever it was that you wanted... I really want that to happen too.
K. Bye!

No comments: