Friday, January 21, 2011

Booty Dropper


Up until yesterday, I seriously thought I was a really good singer. I totally made "Santa Baby" my own when I rocked it out during family Karaoke while I was home for the holidays.





Every day, sometime several times a day, I belt out an amazing tune that I was sure my neighbors appreciated.





Everything changed yesterday though... because until then, I also thought I was a really good dancer, too. I mean, I have some serious moves when I am in front of my mirror at home!




But, I went to Zumba last night and it is very apparent that I have been lying to myself. I will give myself a little credit for being able to improvise. Read: Just start shakin my ass when I can't really do the moves...




It was potentially going to be a rough night for me... coming to this harsh reality that I am not the sexy temptress on the dance floor that I thought I was and recognize a potential lack of talent in my crooning...




But then I decided that wasn't the case at all! Duh, how could I have not recognized that I was just having an off night... It wasn't me, we just had a bad instructor! I felt a cold coming on, so my energy was down?! I was stressed about work and lacking focus?!




Yeah, jeez!

No comments: