Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yeeeeehaw Ya'll

Once upon a time.... Two girls went to the PBR.


For all of you non country folk, that means Professional Bull Riding event.




Where we got to meet some real life ass kickin bull riders!




They were pretty much adorable and even did cute country things like tip there hat when they introduced themselves! Unfortunately they all stopped growing at approximately age 7 and never made there way out of the four foot range. But, that's ok, I wasn't there to get a date, I was there to experience the thrill of the eight second ride.



We had suite seats with a pretty good view...





But, wouldn't you know it, those nice bull riders we met decided they would like us to join them near the chutes!





We got to be right in the middle of the action! We had a perfect view of all those tough little munchkins scurrying around!



I could have practically jumped right on! I don't think my peep toe wedges were appropriate riding shoes though...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Bahaha I can just see your lovely amazon height next to some midgets in cowboy hats. How cute! =D Love you.