Monday, May 10, 2010

Crap-tastic

I try not to be a complainer on here... because it is not really who I am. I am a pick myself up by my bootstraps, find the silver lining kind of girl. But today.... simply sucks.



Wanna know why? Well, it just does. But, here are a few reasons. It is Monday and they are never great. It is unseasonably cold and I am ready for summer, already. People can be so dumb sometimes and they especially were today. Someone stole my lunch out of the fridge at work. Really, they did, it even had my name on it. It was a special salad I bought yesterday too. It is thunderstorming and I am scared of thunderstorms. I miss my family.


Does anyone feel sorry for me yet? I guess if you don't, it's ok, because I feel totally sorry for myself.


Anyway. Those are the main reasons and other than that, I am just generally being a big giant grump.


I will admit I do feel a little better now that I got all of that off my chest. So, in honor of Mothers Day, I am going to just look at this picture of my very best friend in the whole world and me and pull it together.
I wish I could remember exactly what we were laughing about!
Tomorrow, consider the smile slapped back on my face.





1 comment:

tom said...

She always make me happy too! I think you were laughing at how drunk Ryan was at the last art show I had in Des Moines. I know it was after the eyelash place - cause look at the locks on your eyelids!