Thursday, December 9, 2010

That's Just Not Me?!


You know how some girls are super creative and always seem to have things in order?! Like the girls that always give the perfect gift and bake for people just because and are always super thoughtful about stuff...
Well..... that is just not me!
I try really hard to get things in order at night so my morning goes smoothly, but inevitably it is necessary for me to drop the F Bomb at least twice before leaving my house. And, because of my lotion/spray habit, I generally have an unopened bottle of something I can throw in a bag on my way to a birthday party... But, I wouldn't exactly call that creative gift giving... and I never bake for anybody. In fact, if I do have cookie dough at my house, it is not going in the oven...
But even I knew I hit rock bottom today when I suggested to one baby maker in my office to just give one of the gifts she got at her baby shower today to another baby maker in our office at her shower... And it didn't immediately hit me that that probably wasn't a great idea.

No comments: