Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Little Of This And A Little Of That

Check this little precious nugget out. Meet Olivia!
Ms. Olivia is my friends little babycakes and guess what?!?! Tonight, I get to keep her while her mamma and dad go to Mary Poppins! I am totally jealo that I don't get to go to Mary Poppins because I totally want to see that show.... but, a cozy night in with this chick!? I am so excited!
In other news... it finally happened. Today, for the first time this winter season, I had to scrape my car. I am really trying hard not to be a complainer, because it is the middle of December... but I haaaaaaaaaaate snow and I hate driving in it and I hate scraping it off my car and I hate it when the bottom of my too long jeans get wet and then it makes my legs cold.
Ok, I will go back to trying not to complain. In fact, I will think of good snow memories... like last year, when I got to see my stupid, jerk neighbor fall on his ass when he was walking to his car.
Today I work on trying not to complain, tomorrow, I work on trying to be nice and not laughing at people when they fall on their asses. I am a work in progress!

No comments: