Thursday, July 1, 2010

Girl: The Operative Word



Do you know the freebee return address labels that you get in the mail? I think a lot of places send them out, but I always get them from my good ol’ friendly State Farm agent.


I love getting them, but when they say Mr. Charlie… it is such a total bummer! I can’t very well stick them on my mail when they say I’m a guy!


My whole life, I have been mistaken for a guy. I actually kind of like it, now. I think it is so funny when I go to see a client and they are expecting a guy and then I show up in my jazzy red heals and gigantic hair. It is like a surprise attack!


The only time I get a little perturbed is when they have met me or talked to me on the phone. Then, no more Mr.’s mister.


So, Mr. Friendly State Farm Agent… We have met, we are practically pals. Can you please update my records, so I can enjoy the cute little stickers, too?!


No comments: