Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bull In A China Shop

I have been quite the one man wrecking crew lately....
I have never in my life been accused of being "Graceful", in fact, I am quite the klutz... but, recently, even I have to wonder if my equilibrium is off.
It started Sunday morning when.... I don't even know if I can say it....
I. spilled. coffee. on my laptop.
Please hold while I go introduce my head to the wall.
This one is bad not only because I use it on a regular basis and it is little and pink and so cute.... but more importantly, it was a gift from my dad...
As of right now, it is in critical condition. But, I am having my friends from the IT department look at it today to see what the prognosis is.
Then, later Sunday, while I was just minding my own business sitting at on a bar stool... I fell off! Yes, that's right, I just fell off. Backwards. Right onto my ass. And took not one, but two bar stools with me on my way down.
I know what you are thinking... that I was drunk. And, I will admit that yes, I had been celebrating our Nations 234th birthday... but I wasn't celebrating with keg stands and shots! I wish I could blame it on that, because then I wouldn't feel like such a dork... but even the tumble to my ass was just kind of the way I am!
And then, last night... while I loading my dishwasher, I broke my coffee pot!
Without my coffee in the morning, I am not operating at 100%. Not even close.
Well, I wish I could stay and chit chat, but I have to go pick up my helmet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. I think you may need a little refresher on the consumption of alcohol we previously had before the fall... does grape bombs, grape bombs, beer, beer and more beer and even a white russians sound familiar?.. so not that it wouldn't have happen when being sober but I'm thinking that alcohol may have been a contributing factor.. just sayin!