Friday, July 2, 2010

Secret Agent



I have always thought it would be so cool to be a spy. Like, I would live a life that was a total lie to cultivate relationships with conmen or white collar thieves and then totally bust them out.

One day I would be sitting at my desk working away and then I leave to go to the "bathroom", but really go to an unoccupied space in the building to suit up in my Kevlar vest and gun holder (the really bad ass kind that wraps around your thigh) and combat boots… I would shout out orders to my men about people "havin nothin to lose" and then we would make the bust.

It would be totally dramatic. I might even come through a window… It would be so awesome.

All my co-workers would be in total shock. Later, as we were leaving with the perp in custody I would lock eyes with my office fling. I would pull him aside and be all, "My life was a lie, but my feelings were not"… and then we would totally make out.

Anyway….. the reason I am thinking of this is because I have been watching the Russian Spy story on The Today Show and I am a little obsessed. Did Anna Chapman totally have spy life?! I can’t wait to hear more!

No comments: