Thursday, March 11, 2010

Smitten Kitten


I will admit that I am more sushi and starbucks than hay bales and herds of cattle... but. And, by but, I really mean BUTT... I definitely have a thing for the country boys, as it turns out!
I went to the Jason Aldean concert last night and I was seriously in love with practically everyone. Country boys and cowboys are seriously deeeaaaaad seeeexy.
Oh... those wranglers...
more importantly those butts in those wranglers...
Two steppin in the aisles during good songs...
So manly, so protective.
How can you not just swoon?!
So what if I would have to break up with him for getting a cow shit dropping from his boot on my carpet.
And, so what if I would ask him to wash his hands and face before kissing me.
It might still work out... right?!
Well, ok, fine. So, maybe I am not cut out for all of that manly germiness... but, after last night, I sure will give it a try!

No comments: