Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Am No Longer Allowed...

To have movie night with this little chica here...



The other weekend we had movie day at her house and we watched Paranormal Activity... I don't know if you have ever had the misfortune of watching that movie... but it is the scariest movie EVER!!! Seriously EVER... Terrifying... Get it, it was scary.

I literally have not been able to sleep with the TV off since I watched it. I still get scared when I turn off the lights, so I have to turn it off and run as fast as I can to my bedroom, where I make sure the light is on. Luckily I live in a small apartment!

So, last night, we watched The Box. I can assure you Cameron Diaz isn't winnin any awards for that movie, because it sucked. But, even though it sucked, it was still another scary one. I expected a box and a man with half a face waiting for me when I got to my door.

So, I have decided, that I am no longer allowed to have movie night with Ms. Colie, unless she chooses a good ol' wholesome chick flick. Or, maybe a Disney Film?!

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Holy cow. Charlie Girl, I'm totally with you, on this one. I don't watch scary movies any more. The last one that I saw, was The Ring. I walked out of the theater feeling totally gross and skittish, thinking to myself "why do I subject myself to that?" FYI, Reagan always runs and jumps in bed, if it is her turn to shut the lights off, even without seeing a scary movie first, hehehe.