Thursday, May 29, 2008

But what it should have read was…

I just had to send out the following company memo:

In the event of a storm that we would need to seek shelter, we will be using the bathrooms.

What the memo should have said was this:

In the event of a storm that we would need to seek shelter, we will be using the bathrooms.

On your way to the shelter, will you please stop by my desk (I will be under it) and guide me, as my eyes will be tightly shut, to the shelter with you.

If you don’t see me under the desk, I am happy to report that I have made it to the storm shelter on my own. Not because of my amazing courage, but rather, when the siren went off, I ran there as fast as I could, so I didn’t shit myself.

I am not sure my superiors would have liked my version….

No comments: