Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Humpity Hump Day

Today, I feel a lot like this fella. Down in the dumps. I think it is because I totally love that it is getting chilly out. Weird, right, that I love something and it makes me down in the dumps?! I am not actually down in the dumps because I love the weather, but rather because there are things that I love, love, love that I am missing out on!



Like this weekend is the Pumpkin Festival, by my home town. And, instead of being in that presh little town, enjoying my family and the awesome pumpkin crap... I will be doing something that is not that. I don't know what, and it may even be fun... but it won't be that.



And, it is my totally busy season at work, so that means weekends at the office and that is making me a total grump too.




In other news, that I am too grumpy to really enjoy, but wanted to share anyway... because in a couple of days, I am going to love that I rediscovered it...


These guys do exist!





No comments: