Thursday, September 22, 2011

What Can I Get Ya?!

One of my life's dreams is to open a coffee shop. It would have big, huge comfy chairs, and it would smell like hazelnut candles... Sade and Sarah McLachlan would be soothing our souls.



It would be one of those places that you totally love going to, because we are so nice and happy and inviting and we know peoples names and how they like their coffee...



I could day dream for hours and hours about my presh little coffee house. But, alas, it is just a dream... I considered working at Starbucks or Caribou a night or two a week and pretending it was mine (minus telling people what to do asking to see profitability reports)... but working all day and then having a confirmed commitment at night seems like a bit more than I want to deal with.



But guess what!? My church has a coffee shop and they need volunteers! Woo hoo! It is going to be like working at my own coffee shop, but only when I want to! I am sooooo excited, you can't even imagine.



I start tonight. I will be sure to remind the person I will inevitably spill on that they have to forgive me... 7 times 70, right, this is church after all!

No comments: