Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Helpful Diagram


I may have mentioned him before..... my neighbor and his disrespectful parking habits. I almost think sometimes that he intentionally parks on the line, instead of next to it, just to piss me off.



That probably really isn't the case, because I am pretty sure he doesn't know who I am... but, still, it seems like it is intentional.



Last night I came home late from a movie, to find that once again, this doucher parked in the space next to my car, like he was blindfolded.



I felt like it was a great opportunity to leave him a little note and a helpful diagram of just how a car should be parked!



You can't really see the top of the picture, but there are several more arrows with "CENTER" clearly displayed.

Hopefully this helps!

No comments: