Friday, September 3, 2010

Let The Games Begin


Iowa State's defense rose to the occasion last night at the home opener in a 27-10 victory over Northern Illinois. Not that I would know, however, because I was watching the Real Housewives of Washington D.C.
And, Saturday we get to watch a real football team play ball when Iowa takes on Eastern Illinois.
I have said it before and I will remind you now... Iowans are crazy; they are very clearly defined by the college football team they support.
And, being the joiner that I am... I slap on that Hawk gear and just start talking shit.
Do you want to know what I am really excited about though??
The new line of Hawkeye clothes that Victoria Secret came out with, the trip with six of my best girlfriends next week to Iowa City for the infamous Iowa/Iowa State game, getting up early to tailgate, Saturday after Saturday of day drinking at Buffalo Wild Wings....
The obvious things to be excited about.
Because, if I am being completely honest here... why I would not be with all of you on this little bloggity blog... The only thing crampin my style is the actual game.... that I can do without!

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Isn't college football the best?