Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VitaCrazed

I really wanted to start taking vitamins on a regular basis.
Two weeks ago I decided that this was going to be a new initiative of mine. As you can imagine, I even had "Start Vitamin Regimen" on my weekly checklist.
So, in order to mark the box "Complete", I got a Woman's One a Day, Vitamin E and L-Lysine.
I remember one time that I heard someone say that L-Lysine was good for your skin, which is why that one made the cut.
Their are a couple problems with this new initiative. First, I don't know what vitamins I should really be taking. I know I want to be healthy and never get sick, I know I want to have totally beautiful skin/hair/nails and I know that I want to have tons of energy.... but if I were to choose based off that criteria, I would be taking about 73 pills every morning... and as it stands right now, just with the three I chose, I have to seriously psych myself up because they seem so big and they hurt my throat. I can't even do them all at one time... I just make sure that by the time I get to the gym in the morning I have them all taken, because doing them all at once, especially that early, just seems like too daunting of a task.
So, feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text with suggestions. As you know, leaving a voice message, unless you sing your suggestions or maybe tell them to me with a British accent, is not suggested...


And, Mamma the Llama, please feel free to call me, but do so just to chit chat. You don't have to tell me that I need to take Flaxseed Oil so your grand babies are smart... you have been telling me that for years and I love ya for it, but I get it!

No comments: