Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Accident


Holy moly. I can’t write for over a week and my last post is about Tampons?! That’s great... Sorry ya’ll!
Work has been buuuuuusy recently. With days off because of the holidays, yearend information needed, new clients, a trip to Wichita... I am one busy little bee.
 
So, the other day I was going to meet my greatest friend, Ryan and his husband Bryan for a quick dinner and a catch up.  Their wedding had been a few weeks earlier, so I wanted to hear how their honeymoon went, dish about the wedding, etc.  But, before I met them, I asked Fiance how much money he put in their wedding card and he mentioned he thought I did it!
 
My greatest friend, I was in the wedding and we didn't even get him a gift?! 
 
After I told them about this "we both though each other did it" mix up, I asked if we could take them to dinner instead.
 
From now on, for all wedding presents, it will be a card with a coupon to dinner. 
 
Last night was our dinner and it was great!  We got to look at wedding and honeymoon pictures, see their house, hang out and drink lots of wine!
 
So, now that I think about it, it was more of a present for me... so, um... Sorry, Ryan!  But, I love you and I loved the night!
 

No comments: