Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things I Have Never Said In My Whole Life…


Would you like fries with that order?
Oh my gosh, I’m pregnant!
Oh, no, I can’t donate blood.  I don’t weigh enough.
I don’t know… there is just something about a man with a mustache.
Let’s go camping!
I love getting up early to go run.
Oh, that… That’s my herpes medication.
Hold on, let me get my glasses, I can’t read that.*
No problem!  I don’t mind working late, I don’t have anything else going on!
I don’t worry about that!  I have PLENTY of money!
 
*Except when I did an internship for Illinois Department of Transportation and I was trying to look the part of a smart intern by rocking fake glasses.  When my boss asked whose lens (that had popped out, but as it was clear, I hadn’t noticed) was on the floor… my cover was blown.

No comments: