Friday, November 18, 2011

Content?

I didn't particularly love it when my alarm when off at 4:40 this morning and had to exit my cozy, warm bed only to be greeted by 30 mph winds and 25 degrees...


And, while I like my job, I didn't excitedly and hurriedly get ready so I could get here as fast I could...


But, I was fine with both of this things and actually pretty upbeat... today is Friday after all and next week is a short week!


I was fine with it, right up until I talked to my mom.


She is a teacher and this week has been parent/teacher conferences. Today, she bragged, she only has to be there between 8 and 11, there are no kids and she and her co-teach have hot plans to lay around and watch Eclipse. They are Twihards, obviously. Also, co-teach is bringing in breakfast.


Why did they have to go mess up my contentment with all their fun, laz-o-ness?


Twihard punks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a total twihard too! But I'm pretty sure I'm not a punk...