Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday, Oooooh!



1.) This picture was chosen for no apparent reason, other than I just love these two. Well... really her more than him. She is absolutely beautiful. I hope in their private moments at home, with no cameras around, they have fun and screw around with each other... Like slappin butts and watching tv in their pj's.




2.) This week I went fishin! Real, old fashion worm/dirt/pond fishin!! It was boyfriends birthday, so we went with his little babycakes. They caught 18 together and I contributed a whopping 1... but, I was in my dress from work (who wouldn't go fishin in a dress?!) so I got a pass on this trip!




3.) Remember when I wrote myself the Stuart Smally note?! Don't worry, I didn't remember either, because it was so long ago! But, today I found this... "You are independent and strong. You have great friends and a fantastic life. You are happy and you deserve to be. Oh, and you are totally beautiful too!" Clearly, I was really caught up in my love for myself by that last line!




No comments: