Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chillin In My Snuggie



My office is totally freezing, all the time... So, I brought my stolen airplane blanket from home to wrap myself up in while I am working. I wrap it around my neck and arms like a shawl and then stick my fingers out to type.



Well, the other day, a co-worker stopped by to drop of a little present for me! A Snuggie! She said it was sad to see my little fingers sticking out from the blanket and this would allow me to have full access to my desk, while still keeping warm!



I tested this fantastic little treat out and there is only one issue..... As you know, I get up around 4:40 every morning, so generally speaking, there is never a time I am not just a little bit tired and now that I have given up caffeine too, being wrapped up in this soft, dangerously cozy snuggie makes me think that my next gift will be a pink slip. For sleeping at my desk.

No comments: