Monday, June 27, 2011

Lesson Learned



My parents came to stay with me this weekend because my dad was in an art show here in Des Moines and since my brother was in the States, he joined them!



Sunday, my mom went to the art show with my dad, a little earlier than Kristopher and I. So, while I was getting ready, Kristopher was reading. So I thought.



When I walked downstairs I noticed quickly that he had actually not been reading, after all. He had been busy turning my place upside down. Literally. He hung every picture upside down, turned everyone of my Coffee and Dining Room table tiles upside, he even turned everyone of my rugs upside down. But, what really got me is that he took the time to actually take my pictures out of the frames and reframe them upside down.



I later discovered that he hid the toaster up above my cabinets in the kitchen. Lord knows what more I will find as the week progresses.



I very clearly need to speed my "getting ready" process up considerably.




No comments: