Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Taking A Month!?


Did you think that I disappeared?! I kind of did, I suppose...



I don't know if you have gathered from this little blogity blog, but I have a pretty routine life and I guess I simply ran out of things to talk about. Well... I ran out of things that I can talk to you about. Wink Wink... And, after my little precious baby sister left, I was feeling uninspired.



But, enough about all that! Here I am!



In order to find some inspiration, I even went home! Yep, that's right, I went back to Peoria and even though it has been only twice this year, I didn't even have to mapquest it!



It was such a great weekend. I got to visit my mom's "special" class of little precious dirty handed nuggets.



Sidenote: I have always had respect for my mom and the work she does, but after taking my germ-a-phobic ass to visit her class... I don't know if I should up my respect or just think she is crazy.



Little kids are so gross!! Sorry if you are one. Or own one. But, if you do, please make sure to have them bathe before school and blow there little noses and brush their hair...



Ok, I am done with that little tirade.



I also got to rock my Snookie costume at a Halloween Party with my mom, dad and brother.



When my brother was not demonstrating the very thin line between seeing and screaming at Karaoke, he was beating me with his cane slash sword showing me just how crazy Alex from Clockwork Orange was.



My mom would have to pause saving my life to hide in my dad's "TeePee" every time he got the Spartan Cheerleader Spirit. Thankfully, she had shorts on under her cheer leading skirt.



I need to visit home more often, because they are batshit crazy and I loved every ever lovin second of it!

1 comment:

Kaptain said...

Damn right you need to visit home more often. It's always fun to let the insanity run loose, like a rabid gazelle sprinting through the world's turmoil.