Friday, November 19, 2010

Can Someone Get The Phone???


Oh... These darn Duggers.
Sometimes I watch this show and my tubes tie themselves. Other times, I am impressed by the fact that they have like 93 kids, they all take care of each other and the parents have managed to stay debt free by making them do manual labor, like build their house.
It is fascinating, really.
Other times, I just get curious. Which is why, when perusing their website and seeing a phone number, I gave 'em a call!
Yep. I did that. I think I was most curious to see what little Dugger I would get!
Turns out, it was a valid number, but I only got Papa Jim Bob's voicemail.
Like eight million people call into vote for their favorite dancing star... nope, not me. Someone who will call in to vote on a tv show is soooo lame... but those darn Duggers... I just couldn't resist!

No comments: