Monday, January 4, 2010

Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot....

I have so little to say lately! Perhaps because of the holidays. Or, maybe because I live in the frozen tundra and with that have avoid leaving my apartment as much as possible.







It could also be because I had such an amazing weekend with this little chica that I have spent the last couple of weeks being home sick and feeling sorry for myself...

Any of the above? All of the above?? Oh, who knows. But time to pull myself up by the snowboots, get back in the game and embrace 2010 with vigor.

Time to grab this year by the horns and make it my.... oh, you get the point.

New years resolutions, nah, I think not. I just want to be happy, healthy, loved and to love.

But, for now, while I am getting started, I will just be thankful for the things I have and who I am. I will wish you a blessed year. And, I will wish for it to be any temperature that isn't prefaced by "negative".

No comments: